Tatariv: things to see and to do
Tatariv is a small village located near Bukovel and Yaremche. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations. Helps restore health; relax your body and soul. Many people ask: what to see in Tatariv? You will find the answers in this article!
Transport connection is good. There are many trains and minibuses, which allows you to easily get to Tatariv from any city in Ukraine. Our company “Transfer Bukovel” is ready to deliver passengers to their destination as comfortably and safely as possible.
Things to see in Tatariv
This village is located in a picturesque area surrounded by mountains and forests. So you’re in Tatariv now? Here’s the list of the most popular places in Tatariv:
- Mount Khomyak has a good easy route. Suitable for beginners and children. In winter it is better to go with a professional guide. Minimal training would be a bennefit. The route starts from the Bukovel road and takes several hours. The second ascent route is from Zhenetsky Hook. After the rain, the road becomes slippery and dangerous. It is more complex and requires endurance. Reaching the top, you will have a wonderful panorama and the crystal clear air will fill you with nourishing energy. There are several huts in the mountain valley that offer traditional Hutsul dishes;
- Zhenetsky Hook waterfall – a partially asphalt road leads to it, the rest of the route is quite simple. Reaching the natural attractions, you can enjoy the amazing scenery and lush currents. We guarantee a lot of positive emotions, great photos on the background of the waterfall;
- an old railway station in Tatariv. Built during the Austro-Hungarian Empire (1894). Everyone can look at the amazing architectural monument. The building looks colorful, mysterious and majestic. Make sure to visit this place is you like history.
Book a tour to Mount Pip Ivan, Mount Hoverla or Lake Nesamovyte. Take advantage of excursion offers from experienced guides and get an unforgettable vacation.
Our local drivers know the area perfectly well. We are ready to take you to Tatariv or anywhere in the Carpathians. We organize an interesting, well-thought-out and safe vacation. We work directly with travel agencies and hotels.
Things to do in Tatariv
In addition to beauty, guests are offered a variety of exciting traditional entertainment that can delight adults and children:
- bathing in tubs is an ideal way to relax, feel better, relieve fatigue after excursions. Get incredible pleasure from calm measured leisure;
- gastronomic tourism is a great opportunity to pamper your stomach and taste buds. In the Hutsul restaurants of Tatariv you can taste amazing national dishes: potato pancakes with mushrooms, bograch, banosh and much more. Lovers of delicious drinks should try local wines, Hutsul beer and liqueurs;
- Jeep and ATV tours – entertainment for people who prefer adrenaline and drive. Riding on powerful equipment on the Carpathian slopes, mountain roads with overcoming obstacles will provide vivid emotions that will be remembered for a lifetime;
- fishing is a great option for relaxation. The quiet river and gorgeous nature help to relax and unwind from everyday life. Take the opportunity to catch a fish yourself. Caught fish will be prepared according to local traditions;
- horseback riding will bring joy to children and great photos for your wife;
- rafting is an extreme activity on quiet and stormy mountain rivers. Test your strength and endurance in overcoming various obstacles as well as the ability to work in a team. The level of complexity of the route is determined taking into account the preparation.
Take care of your future journey now. We advise you to contact us in the company “Transfer Bukovel”. We are ready to organize everything you need. We offer the above-mentioned activities in Tatariv and other places near to Bukovel.
Accommodation in Tatariv. Price
The resort offers many options for every budget. The price depends on the “stuffing” of the room. You can rent a room with a shared bathroom and kitchen). This will be one price. Or it can be all-in and higher price.
The cost of a hotel room varies. It is determined taking into account the living conditions and the panorama that opens from the window. Housing prices, as well as options for spending time are varied, so that every tourist was satisfied and wanted to come back here again.
Now you know what to see in Tatariv to remember this place and its spirit forever. Here you can immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the Carpathians.
Extreme tours in the Carpathians
We’ll take you on adventure in the Carpathians. Get ready!
Climb to Mount Pip Ivan
The best time to ascent Pip Ivan is from May to October. With the onset of spring on the mountain slopes bloom crocuses, and in early summer – red rue.
Carpathians best restaurants
Check our set of Carpathian restaurants with colorful interiors and a decent selection of Hutsul dishes.